Order & Pay
How does it work?
Order and pay once
- At FarmerBox you can order a box once or take out a subscription. A separate box can be ordered until 20:00 on Monday evening for the delivery of that week. If you already want to order a box for a later date, you can of course also choose the correct delivery date.
- To complete your order, after entering your address details, you will be taken to the payment screen, where you can easily pay via iDeal. After successful payment you will always receive a confirmation of the order.
- Are you unable to complete the payment via iDeal? Send an email to [email protected] stating which box you want to order, for which delivery date and time slot and we will ensure that you can pay with the debit card at the time of delivery at our deliverer.
Take out a subscription
If you choose one of our subscriptions, you will be asked to fill in the application form. After sending the form, you will receive a confirmation from us stating the planned start date of the subscription, the duration of the subscription and the invoice. After payment of the invoice, you will receive another confirmation stating the definitive commencement date of the subscription.
You can easily change, pause or cancel your subscription by sending an email to [email protected] Take into account a processing time / cancellation period of 2 weeks.
Which subscriptions are there?
You can choose from three subscription types, with delivery always included for free:
- Weekly: save € 156.00 annually by choosing this subscription. You only pay € 39.25 per box, which is a discount of € 3.25!
- 1 x every 14 days: receive such a delicious box full of fresh harvest, farm dairy and treats every two weeks for only € 39.95 per box! You will receive your box in the even or odd weeks.
- 1 x per month: get the month off to a good start with a delicious FarmerBox! We deliver your box to your home every first full week of the month. Delivery is free and you pay € 41.50 per box.
- The FarmerBox is delivered 48 weeks a year. The weeks in which we do not deliver are the last week of July, the first week of August due to the summer holidays and the last 2 weeks of December i.v.m. Christmas.
After we have received your subscription application form, we will send you an invoice every quarter. After payment of the first invoice you will receive our confirmation and the start date of the subscription.